Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8 Days in Southern California, glad to be home!


We just got back from an 8 day trip to Southern California. We had all 6 kids, plus Jaidyn's friend Jake. We spent 3 days in Disneyland, 2 days in Vegas, coming and going, 1 day at the beach, and 1 day in Hollywood/American Girl Place again. Brad also worked a few days in Cali, and 1 in Vegas during this time. We crammed a whole lot of activites, and a ton of traveling in to this time, but we are so glad to be back in beautiful Idaho Falls. I'll post pics when I figure out how, or when my dear friend Shannon helps me (wink-wink)!

2 comments:

Mical said...

Oh yay!!! I am so glad you are doing this. This hopefully will be easier to keep in touch. I actually called you a couple weeks back and talked to one of your kids, I think maybe Daxton?? It was hard to tell, but your dad had told me that you were expecting again and I wanted to congratulate you guys. YEAH! How fun! You are so much braver than I. Cole will be one tomorrow and I still want Ryan to get the snip ASAP!

Shannon said...

It was so good getting to see you for a little bit on your way through town!! We definitely need more time sometime soon. :)