Monday, August 18, 2008

Vote in our baby name poll

I know we have awhile, but are tossing around names for our baby girl. As you know Brad and I don't stick with traditional spellings and names, but here are a few we are thinking about.

Wynter Grace -Wynter not only is this baby going to be born in the Winter, but I think of a dark haired girl when I hear this name. I just like Y's in names, and I like the way it looks spelled with a Y. I also like names having to do with nature. Grace is a family name, my mom's favorite aunt was Grace, and she was a role model for her. My mom and I have always told each other to "have grace" when we are having problems. Is it too close to Ryker though?

Paisley Alizabeth- Paisley I love the spelling, and all 3 of my girls have i's and y's in their names. I think Paisley Perkins sounds so cute, and think of a little spunky, out-going little girl. Alizabeth, I just like the spelling, kind-of like Alyvia.

Violet Alizabeth (?), -Not sure of the middle name, but I do like the two together. Any suggestions? My favorite color is purple, and if she is born in February, she'll have a purple birthstone. I could go crazy with this one. My other girls kind-of have names that have do with color (Jade, Sage, Ivy), either in their first or middle names.

Dahlia Grace (?)-Dahlia is Brad's favorite name, not sure why but it is growing on me, and it is a shade of purple too. Not sure of a middle name, but Grace sounds cute with it doesn't it.

Here are other possibilites for either a first or middle name. Please give suggestions....
Irelyn, Gracelyn, Brielle, Arabella, Arwyn,

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love, love, love (!!) Brielle & Gracelyn!

Lauren said...

Hey there just wanted to say hello! Congrats on number 7!

Dina said...

7 kids...whoollly ...well, I'll leave it at that!!!! Good for you!! I have one, that is equivalant to 7 does THAT COUNT??!!! I too like different names...my girl has a different name. I liked Wynter & Paisley...very pretty. cant wait to see her!