Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School


I can't believe how fast this summer has gone, and the kids are once again, back in school. I have 2 high schoolers, 1 jr. higher, and 2 grade-schoolers, and 1 pre-schooler. Just think in 2 more years I will have kids from college to pre-school. As much as I love having the kids home during the summer, it is nice to have some peace and quiet during the day. At least, until after school, yikes, here is where it gets crazy. Mondays Livy has dance and Jayce has swimming. Tuesdays,Brynlie has dance, Jayce swimming, plus Jaidyn, Jayce, and Daxton have mutual. Wednesdays, Daxton has his football games, plus he has practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thurday. Wednesday afternoons Ryker has flag football practice, and Saturday games. Thursday Brynlie has dance, and I don't think we have anything going on Fridays. OH, I just remembered, Jayce has swimming practice from 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.,on Friday mornings. In between all those practices I am running Jaidyn to the gym and to work, thank goodness she gets her drivers license soon! So people wonder what stay at home moms do to keep themselves busy???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Onala! How are you? I heard the good news! Lucky number 7! WOW!
How fun! How are you feeling? You're probably passed the morning sickness by now (I hope)! That's not fun when you have so many things to do! Have you decided on a name? We've been thinking about you guys, we have been busy, busy, busy as usual. Darren is in Australia right now with the Nashville Tribute Band. He's having an amazing time there. We miss him though. It is a 17 day trip! He'll be home in 5 days now.

When you lived in Mesa, did you know the Conover's or the Dickerson's? Just curious.

Love you ALL!
Love,
Jenny