Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Livy wanted a mullet, isn't she a beauty????



Can I say that after 3 girls, that my worst nightmare came true a few weeks ago. She decided to give herself a haircut, and didn't she do a lovely job? I was busy making lunch downstairs and Livy came into the kitchen happy as can be. I looked at her and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She just had to have her tooth pulled from her accident this summer, so her toothlessness and new haircut made her look like she had just stepped out of white trashville. Needless to say, we promptly got dressed and took her to have her hair fixed. I guess this is one of those childhood memories I will look back a few years from now and laugh...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness...you weren't kidding!! LOL Wow! She really did it, didn't she!?

Chrissy said...

That is a doozy!! Let's hope her hair gros VERY fast!! Funny girl!!