Tuesday, January 27, 2009

With a little over a week until my due date, I had to post one of my favortie poems from a mother to her almost born baby...

"These Last Few Hours"

It's important to me that I spend a part of the next few hours here, along with you in the darkness.

You and I will never be this close again, by morning, you will be a tiny person all your own.

No longer the kicking, demanding, bulge in my body, that I have grown to love so well.

I pray God will safely guide you on your journey tonight, and I ask Him for the strength to help you all I can.

Again, you signal, your impatience to be free.
Time to wake your daddy.

(Author Unknown)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That was really sweet. :) I can't believe how quickly your pg has gone for me. LOL

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

thats an adorable poem. I like it.