Sunday, February 1, 2009

Check out our round bellies!



So I am 39 weeks now, and officially "done" being pregnant. I went to the OB on Thursday, 3 cm's, 70% effaced, and he is IF I am pregnant by my next appointment on Wednesday we can talk about induction. I cursed myself my thinking I would actually have this baby in January, but having a February baby will be so much fun. I had 2 due dates of 1/30, and 2/7, so I can't get too anxious yet. I have always loved Valentine's Day, so we'll get our little "sweetheart" afterall. So, I have a bottle of castor oil staring at me in my medicine cabinet, I'm not sure if I'm that desperate yet. I guess this little girl knows when she wants her birthday to be, so I'm going to try to be patient.... Hopefully the next time I blog it'll be a birth announcement.

5 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

what a cute picture!! look at all those adorable bellies! You look fabulous! Cant wait to see your next post :O)

Shannon said...

What a cute picture! It sounds like this little one is strong minded like Livy & wants to do things her own way. :) I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of her arrival & really anxious to meet her!

Chrissy said...

Good luck!! I hope she decides to come soon!!

Katy said...

Hey lady. You can now find me here....
homebirthhippies.blogspot.com

Mical said...

You look great!! Good luck with the birth. I look forward to pictures!