Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


So here is our little "Sweetheart", I took this picture this afternoon, and had to share. Paisley has been such a joy and blessing to our home. As I sit here and look down at her sweetness, I am so thankful Heavenly Father trusted me enough to be her mother. My heart is full of so much love today, for my husband, my children, my family and friends, and for the gospel. I am working on a slideshow and details about her birth that I will post soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's! Hey - we missed you yesterday. We'd love to take Livie next week, too, so just let me know and I'll come pick her up so you don't have to worry about getting out and about. Also, your sling order will be in tomorrow and I'm picking it up for you. SO EXCITED! Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Onala, you can find me here


homebirthhippies.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Onala she is beautiful. How are you feeling after the c-section? I hated mine.

Lauren said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful addition to the family. I love her name, it is very pretty!