Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!
















Being a mother of 7 children is the joy of my life! Although at times I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't chosen motherhood, I am quickly reminded of my 7 sweet blessings Heavenly Father has given me, and trusted me with. My sweet son Jayce had to talk in sacrament today, and broughts tears to my eyes standing at the podium proclaiming his love and thankfulness for me. Each year when Mother's Day rolls around, I contemplate how thankful I am for my own mother, and the example she set for me, and sadly how I swore I would NEVER do things like she did, I am seeing myself turning more and more into her. (I love you Momma)! I need to mention my other "Mom", Linda, my Mother-in-Law, and how much I admire her unconditional love and service she gave her kids growing up. Because of her "mothering" to my husband Brad, she molded him into the loving and wonderful husband he is today!

No comments: