Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring Sports & Dance
















Daxton and Ryker are playing baseball and soccer this Spring. So running kids back and forth between soccer, baseball, and dance practices, soccer, baseball, and dance games and recitals, has taken up a great deal of my time the past few weeks. I must admit I complain and dread 3:30 when the kids are home because my big grey van turns into "Mom's Taxi Service", I love seeing the joy on each of their faces each time they hit a ball, score a goal, and point their toes!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll have to get Jo on here so he can check out Ryker in action. He'll love that! I can't wait for you guys to come out here!!

Anonymous said...

Woooooo Busy Busy Busy!!!! Nothing like a little spring time to keep ya on your toes eh! :)